Saturday, October 1, 2011

Family Pictures at Duke Gardens

Liza insisted on getting a "girls picture" first thing.
Dad and Liza teasing each other, as usual.
My Kimball boy is growing up too fast.
Gotta love that smile.
 Cute Liza pretending this cattail is a microphone.
Yes, by the time it was Grant's turn for pictures, he was all sweaty. Welcome to NC. 

He insisted on bringing Gordon along.  
This is Grant's new favorite "crazy face."
He does it all the time to make us laugh.

I know Mark loves me because he agreed to get his picture taken--
not one of his favorite things.
Crazy to think we're coming up on our 10th anniversary! 

I love these kids. This picture just makes me smile. :)

Our family

6 comments:

  1. really really cute pictures aim. you all look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! So cute! I loved every single picture. The girls picture is too cute. Normally I would say that Liza is all Mark's daughter, but in that picture I can see a strong resemblance in mommmy/daughter. You are all so beautiful/handsome and we miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures! Each one made me smile! I love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so amazing!! I can't believe how much Kimball looks like the Hill fam--I just see your dad every time I see him smile. You guys are darling and I hope I make it out there to visit these gardens in person sometime :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, Aimee. Your family looks so happy. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete