Saturday, April 12, 2014

10 Days Old

Baby Samuel is 10 days old today. So far he's been a good eater and a good Hansen sleeper. The kids have been adjusting well. Things have been going pretty smoothly around here, but something major happened today that may change everything: Nana went home. We are not sure how we're going to get along without her! From laundry and cooking to cleaning and grocery shopping, taking the kids on outings, and taking the baby during the middle of night, Nana has been superwoman. Thanks so much for all your help, Mom. We're so thankful you took 12 days out of your busy life and came to be with us. We love you, and we miss you already.




And here are some recent pics of Mr. Samuel...

Our little Duke man
I compared newborn pics of my kids today, and Samuel definitely looks the most like Kimball right now. But all my babies have looked very similar. It is so fun to watch Samuel's little face and have so many memories of the other kids flood my mind. I wonder who this little person will become. Newborns are wonderful.
I'm loving all his elephant clothes and blankets... :)
All snuggly in his Nana-made quilt



No comments:

Post a Comment