Sunday, September 11, 2011

I love 2-year-olds

 

 
Grant is such a fun boy. He's always got a train in his hand and a smile on his face. He likes to pretend with Liza--they'll play anything from pets or babies to trains to hide-and-seek. He and Kimball have this thing where Kimball says, "Grant, best friends?" and Grant answers back, "Yeah! Best friends!" I love his soft heart, how he wants to make everyone happy. Tonight I told him I was glad he's my baby and he wrapped his chubby arms around my neck and said, "Me too."

4 comments:

  1. How fun that you have a blog now! Love it! I love the updates and pics of the kids. Two-year-olds are pretty fun and funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He grew up! Still in my mind he is the chubby little baby that always had a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! I can't tell you how happy I am that you started this blog. I will be a very faithful reader and I better see updates very often missy. Look at Grant! What a little handsome man he is. They get big too fast. Miss you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for a Hansen blog!!! I'm so excited to keep up with you guys this way ... but keep in mind I still need our phone calls, okay? :) I love all the pics--you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete